1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Deco tool, where?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Radix, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Radix

Radix Guest

Hi, i have read in other messages references about the deco tool, for "rising" items when decoring your house, where can be downloaded? is there a handbook or something?

2. Devilicious

Devilicious Guest

Radix if your talking about the decor tool for the house you can get it at the carpentry shop in luna. Its called House Decor Tool. I hope that is what you mean. If not I like to know what they are talking about to since I love redoing my houses. *Smiles*
  3. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Well there is an Off-Line version of the House Builder tool I have been working on for a few years.

House Builder on TLL

Any questions on it please let me know.
  4. Devilicious

Devilicious Guest

Ah...I forgot about that one. I could never get it to work. Might because I am still on windows 2000 *smiles* Thank you Kurgan :)
  5. Radix

Radix Guest

Ok, i will try both tools ;-)

Thank you very much.