1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Decor Drops?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Petra Fyde, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The colored levers from the lever puzzle is the only one I can think of.

3. I hate to be a butthead, but the link to the Decorative Items from the Underworld goes stuff other than that. :)

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Looks like a place-holder set-up to me - with more to come!

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

We've still got a good ways to go.

6. For the Primeval Lich the skull can be obtained via puzzle or via unlocking environment.

The Pillory can drop as a deed, or it can be picked up in pieces as part of the environment.

The executioner's axe can come as a deed, or as pieces of the environment.

I didn't see colored levers (which can be picked up as environment, and I believe also from lever puzzle.

I also didn't see the red glowing rune, which might be the rarest of them all. Like the other glowing runes, but red.

For the Abyssal Infernal Spawn, the big deco piece is literally big - Archdemon statue which can drop when you kill the boss.

7. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

it would be great to able to use these without unlocking them first. maybe have some sort of gump come up tying it to the closest light source or fireplace etc.

8. Mmm yummy placeholders and uber goodness. Nice job everyone btw!

9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

AFAIK the executioner platform (says executioner axe when single clicked) comes as a deed. I thought the pillory did as well although I've nver gotten one.

The Lich itself drops decorative items like Mummies.

10. Yalp

Yalp Guest

I have gravestones (2) that do not match any of your examples on the page... were picked up as part of the Primevil Spawn environmental. And the Demon skulls come in 2 colors for sure.. white and the pinkish hue you show.

11. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Petra,

From the Liche spawn lever puzzle. I have gotten bone containers. Not sure if these are the "bloody bones" you have listed or that is something different.

Attached Files:

12. Also there are two different colored sparkles at the Primeval Lich spawn.

Red colored (two chances to spawn) and a blue sparkle (one chance?). In the backpack both look the same but when placed look different.

13. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

according to uoguide, the dread horn could drop the "dread horn heart" but I never saw it and if exist is the only deco item I miss from the dread horn.
    I searched it for like 3 years but nothing :(

there is also another kind of tombstone of damned, but I can't find a picture around, if you need I could make a screenshot...

14. Petra Fyde

Thank you these entries now added or amended. To answer the various questions:

I haven't started the underworld puzzles page yet. These puzzles have totally frustrated me for months, we don't have a guide on where to find them and what to do :(.

Items from the Lich himself come under the 'decorative items from champions' heading, so I'm adding them to that page. So far I have the statue and creeping vines. Is the 'mummy' the lich drops the same one as can be unlocked? Or do I have that in the wrong set anyway?

Yalp and Pinco, yes please I would like screen shots of the gravestones and tombstone I'm missing.

Pinco, I found a thread about the dread horn heart on the boards, the consensus seems to be that it doesn't actually exist.

15. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

here is a quick screenshot of all my tombstones:
    [​IMG]

16. Petra Fyde

17. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

another thing: there is no dark tragic remains of the travesty, are all at the same color, but you can dye it with the statuette dye tub...

18. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I was just thinking about that. Never seen one drop or one for sale, don't know anyone who has.

19. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

it looks like the wyrm heart, maybe is a joke...

20. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Looking here, it seems that this is data we ported directly from UOStuff. I've never seen one myself, either, so I will probably delete the page if it turns out that no one has ever seen one in the nearly 5 years since Mondain's Legacy came out.