1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Decor Question...(i'm a decor newb)

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Chardonnay, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

In my keep i want black goza on the floor and a polar bear rug in the middle but whenever i do that my polar bear rug goes UNDERNEATH the goza any advice?

PM/POST/ICQ...161270956...

2. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

yes place your black goazas then place 9 gozas on top of those in a differnt color...
    raise them up one
    place the rug on top of that
    then chop what u can see of the other colored gozas
    log out log back in and chop the last one that raises up through the middle of the rug
    TADA! =)

3. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Sometimes dismounting and mounting will pop the hidden goza to the surface so you can chop it, without requiring a logout, as that forces a redraw of the graphics.

-Skylark

4. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Using gozas like this is explained in the tips and tricks section on my site:

spellweave.com under the echo deco link.

have a looksee if you want to know other uses for gozas.

5. Not to hijack the thread, but I have been trying to figure out who had the wagons and carts how-to's. Thank you for refreshing my memory about your site, Miss Echo. :)