1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Decorating your place & need plants? You're in luck!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Rhiannon, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So I've been saving up plants for an annual sale. I've also been saving gold to purchase my last needed PowerScroll and I'm ALMOST THERE!

Head on over to the Luna Gallery on the north side of Luna and check my vendor "Rhiannon's Sister".

I have tons and tons of beautiful plants to decorate your home or castle with (and will restock when there's more room on the vendor). I also am selling all kinds of other items like Delicate Scales, White Pearls, unique armor you can only get from the bottom of the sea - all kinds of cool stuff! And all for the lowest prices in all Britannia!

So help me reach my goal of earning 2 million this weekend!

2. Orich

Orich Seasoned Veteran

What powerscroll do you need?

3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I NEEDED just a 120 Magery PS. I had been given and/or purchased all the rest I needed but the elusive Magery one was just slightly out of reach financially and I refused to take any gold or a free scroll for anyone. Starting in 1997, I tailored to get my bank account up enough to be able to afford reagents so I could be a scribe. And I also was a healer on dungeon runs. So being a mage has always been my main focus once I could afford it. It was very important to me that I earn this last PS myself and pay for it with my own gold. Due to doing a gazillion seeds quests for someone who might want to remain unnamed, and having this plant sale along with other items, AND finding a PS for only 19 million, I reached my goal (and have 27k left in the bank!) Now all I have to do is raise 4 of my skills to 120. That's my next goal! Thanks for asking Orich. Safe travels!

#3 Rhiannon, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  4. Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Stratics Veteran