1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Decoration Kits: Passwords Free!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Maiden China, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Maiden China

Maiden China Guest

I used to sell decoration kits many moons ago with all the materials in them and a link to my web page. I stopped playing a while ago and figured heck! Some one might like these!

The passwords are as follows:

Corner Fire Place: emberly
    Fan: wiggly
    East Fish: upstream
    Fish Tank: shmeeb
    Piano: aminor
    Round Fountian: tinkle

Ball Gown: rainbow
    Cotton: cheese
    Gold: miniegg
    Swimsuit: sharkbait

If the passwords are wrong I apologize, I have not done anything with the page in quite some time. If some one else wants to sell decoration kits by all means.... I would even give you my flash videos those are based off if you want! Just keep in mind I make no promises on how long the web page stays up, and do not even have an active UO account any more.

2. oh wow! Thanks, we have brought kits from you on Sonoma and when I saw your house and read the BB that you were quiting I was sad.
  3. Maiden China

Maiden China Guest

Yeah with my husband getting laid off something had to go... And we have been playing alot of WoW latley. It was sad I must say. Mom and I just basicly unlocked everything in our homes and gated people in. But I hope you enjoy the kits!

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear about the hubby. Hope things pick up hon. *hugs*