1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Decorative Plants

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Zurhet Pebblethief, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Zurhet Pebblethief

Zurhet Pebblethief Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

At what stage can a plant be made decorative, I thought it was 8 but my plants have reached 9 and I still don't have an option to make them decorative. Or am I just not looking for the option in the right place? I have the option to empty the bowl but not to make decorative.

2. Xanth de Orlig

Xanth de Orlig Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BRPA

It's funny .. I was just reading the FAQ last night, as I am new to the whole gardening world ... and I remembered this :

Day 9+: You can set your plant to Deco Mode. It will stay beautiful forever, and will never need tending again!

At least it's what the FAQ said, and what I am going off, since I know no better ;-)

Although being new to the whole system ... I've no idea how to make that happen ... sorry.

3. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Click on the top left of the plant tending gump, where you go to collect seeds and resources. If the plant is ready to be set to decorative, there will be a plant icon with a red line through it to the top right of that part of the tending gump. Click on that :)

As for the 9 days thing, I've noticed it is with some plants, not with others. Not entirely sure what's to do with that.

4. Zurhet Pebblethief

Zurhet Pebblethief Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you kindly, I was looking in the wrong spot, its been years since I worked with seeds and for some reason I remembered the button to make it decorative being under the bowl.

*heads back to planting*