1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Decorative Platemail Kabuto

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Mikayl, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Mikayl

Mikayl Guest

I picked this up at an IDOC today and can't find any information on it, does anybody know where it came from or what it's worth?

Mikayl

2. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

if thats all says..i think you can get that off monsters as loot.:) mr Cats :p

3. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

My impression is that various humanoids around the Fan Dancer Dojo are a good source of those.

4. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

also off of hiryu's and ninja's..plus rah ju's ( dont know if i spelled that right)

5. Mikayl

Mikayl Guest

Thanks guys, I think I've been to that new land twice in my life. Just got back into UO about 8 months ago. Been on and off since beta, and just find the old lands more familiar. Thanks for your input.

Mikayl

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

They are actually craftables as well - rare as a loot drop, just not a rare.

The 3 kabutos ARE, however, the three hardest to craft smith items in the game, requiring a +30 ASH combined with AT LEAST a +25% Exceptional blacksmith talisman to craft one exceptional 100% of the time.

7. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

no worries mickayl...thats what this is all about :) asking and answering!! And if you think you have a rare...give it to Belle..:lick: