1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

deed... rare???

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by sapphirediablo11, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Now before you say no its just a bank deed... aren't normal bank deeds called A Bank Check I've tried logging in and out with it... keeps the name... I have 2 golden coloured deed (like a bank deed nowadays) that says Deed and reads as follows..

Weight: 1 Stone
    Value 1999

Weight: 1 Stone
    Value 2007

They can also be placed on vendors without losing its name... and they can be stored in chest...
  2. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Dec 1, 2005
    Honestly sounds to just be glitched to me, not 100% sure tho....pretty neat either way, 1999 and 2007 heh what are the odds? =/

I'd page a GM and ask if i was you
  3. okay will do so... *takes out a clock* going to be a long time till i get back... :\

Seems that after this long period of time they "can't help players get their bodies back" hrmmm very odd... you would think they would have atleast Cut and paste a proper answer...

Seems they still haven't changed... not sure now... can't do anything i'm out of time for UOing today. :\
  4. Actually what you have is not a rare deed, but a vendor check that came from an idoc or a fallen vendor. I don't know how you acquired it, but when a home falls with vendors that have gold on them, or if a vendor falls into the sign for any other reason than insufficient funds, then you end up with a misprinted check labeled "deed" with a value attached to it.