1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 'Deed to a guildstone' and 'Deed to a Tower'

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by jrok512, Sep 12, 2010.

1. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have two separate deeds I just scored from an idoc. One says 'A deed to a guildstone' There is no guild listed on the deed at all. The other is 'A deed to a Tower'. Are these worth anything?

2. Elijah Cross

Elijah Cross Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I know there are three of 'Deed to a Tower' on Izumo for 500k each (been there for some time now). From what I hear you have to be careful with those deeds, as in not transferring them. I think you may have to keep them in a secure container. I'm not completely sure but better safe than sorry.

Guild deeds are more valuable if they are named, as you can only place the guild stone if they ARE named. Though as far as specific pricing on both I'm not too sure.

Hope this was of some help at least.

3. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ahh okay well that sucks that you can't place a guildstone unless it's named ahh well. Ty for the info.

4. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

Deed to a ....... worths 5-10m, not sure why they are for 500k on izumo, maybe there are no collectors interested in that old deed.

The deed cannot be transferred, if tried, it will be converted in a house placement tool. Same if u drop it on the bank or if u logoff and login with the deed on your backpack. You can lock it down or put into a locked down or secure box.

5. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

I have a deed to a green tent, and I was able to lock the deed down without being in a container.