1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Deed to a Small Stone Tower

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by DreadLord Lestat, Dec 30, 2011.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

2. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had several of these but one day to my horror they all had turned into a spyglass placing tool. I am still trying to understand how on earth did that happen.

I am still keeping the ex deeds now placing tools in a chest hoping that one day they will revert back into deed form though I doubt it........​

3. Abu_Ra

Abu_Ra Guest

If it is taken out of the bag, it will turn into a house placement tool and the gold it is worth will be in your bank box.

Happened to me not long ago with a Lrg Tower deed

4. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I didn't realize that and forgot to take it out of my backpack before I logged and now I have a nice shiny house placement tool. :(

5. Abu_Ra

Abu_Ra Guest

Ouch, that is exactly how it happened to me...Sorry to hear it