1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] deed

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by mana hit, Jun 6, 2011.

1. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

came across a deed that reads a deed to a blacksmith's shop ,is this an old house deed or somthing?

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yes! Do not log out with it in your backpack or in your bank as I believe it will change to a worthless house tool. I bet you could get 15-20m with the right seller on the right shard.

3. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

ah ok,one of those,thanks! i made that mistake with an old check that was in deed form,and i believe it went poof!,or went to gold,cant remember,but deed was gone none the less. thanks again

4. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Also, don't transfer with the deed!

The same thing happens, you will end up with a house tool. If that happens you can sell the tool to a real estate broker for the price of the deed. Much less than the value to a collector!

5. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

thanks man!

6. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

what server is it on?

7. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

its on legends,most likely got it in a idoc,and got lost in the mess i call a house!It's just a deed ,but i like it.

8. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

You might be able to transfer that deed. I was able to transfer a deed for a large smithy. You have one of the discontinued deeds but unlike the Tent and any deed thats listed in the house placement tool, yours may transfer.

9. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

well since i live on legends now,and im new to collecting rares(6 months maybe),ill just keep it here.Perhaps in the future,when i get tired of looking at it, i may do some horse trading and let someone else take that risk.Thanks for the info on the item!Ive come to realize i have tons to learn about rares and unique items!!!!

10. Potato Soup

Potato Soup Guest

These deeds are rare? I have 6 of them (one is a castle). How much are they worth?

11. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Potato, make sure they are a "deed to a ____" and not mini house deeds. Many folks can get those mixed up. If they are the former, than yes they are worth something. If they are, I'd suggest making a new thread with the exact list and shard for a price check. Good luck!

12. Potato Soup

Potato Soup Guest

Thanks for the info Assia. I checked the deeds again and they are the old deeds to place houses. I will start a new thread and see if I can get a price check.