1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Deep Water at Bucs Den

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Xanthril of LA, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

I thought the water off the docks in Bucs Den was deep water. Its darker blue on my map. I went to drop some nets there and it says the net can only be used in deep water. Has there been a change at Bucs Den? Can anyone explain what may be happening? Thanks in advance.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I toss nets there all the time - you need to throuw straight off the end of the dock, about the farthest distance you can toss - may only be 2 or 3 squares that one can actually target that way.

3. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Thanks man. I was at the far end of the dock, but perhaps I just missed the couple squares. Never knew that only certain squares counted. Will try again.

4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got a ghost anchor the last time I threw a fabled net in bucs den fel last month.