1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Deepwater

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by callum_fitzhugh, Dec 17, 2013.

1. callum_fitzhugh

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not much left of the old town but thanks to Kas I found it today with its GM locked down stuff. Wonderful. Deepwater 1 for stratics.JPG

a Pixie likes this.
  2. a Pixie

a Pixie Visitor

wow, never throught that this still exists...and therefor i did not go there. a pity we do not have the fine cities like Deepwater, Spiritwood and the others anymore :-( and the people who ran these towns of course.

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

And sad to say that Stonekeep seems to be joining the list of defunct towns. Not too many houses left there now. Deeprock Cove is long gone of course but at least there is a monument there.

Capture.JPG

#3 Bobar, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  4. Leto

Leto Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Stonekeep is no more :( So sad...

I have so many fond memories of that place and playing with the Militia. And I wasn't even ever a GRD myself.

For old times sake: Hail The Militia *Salutes*

Untitled-1.jpg

THP likes this.
  5. a Pixie

a Pixie Visitor

if i rememeber correctly there was also a GM placed hitching post in front of the Spiritwood tavern. Anybody knows where that went?

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

*Salutes*

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sorry about the late reply, only just found my rune.
    the tavern is no more, but the post still remains, though I don't think it's functional now. Co-ordinates 65º23S 28º20W (Fel)

8. Scenic Nevins

Scenic Nevins Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This makes me sad really. A reminder of what happends to the game. How many years left does this game have? It surely is dying fast, so my hopes aint high I'm afraid.

9. Deadrat

Deadrat Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I have so many fond memories of Spirritwood, Deepwater (had my first house just north of DW), Stonekeep and above all Nokhmar. Uo is the only mmo i have ever played that have had such good support for roleplaying, SWG came close but besides that, you cant even place objekts in the world in most games, like wow you just delet an item if you try to drag it outside.

I met so many brilliant people in UO and im sure ill never see a game where it will be like this again.

HoooWaaaaH!!