1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Deer Droppings and Yamandon Dung

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Potgut, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Potgut

Potgut Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 22, 2007
    The Yamandon Dung and Deer Droppings were EM decorations that were left unlocked during the zoo construction event several years ago (2006 I believe) near the Meer Village Zoo in Ilshenar (A zoo only in Pacific). Even today, you can still see the connection between these droppings and the animals (White Hinds, a White Stag, and a Yamandon) that are still on display at the zoo.

The Yamandon Dung and Deer Droppings use the same graphics and colors as the horse dung and as far as I know these are the only poop called, "Yamandon Dung" and "Deer Droppings" that exist. They are currently in display at my house (Pacific tram) just off the swamps north of Britain 62 30'N 50 58'E (Note radar map below).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This is the zoo I was refering to. However, at the time of the event the Deer Droppings and Yamandon Dung were found slightly farther away from the zoo in a pen that held these zoo animals (the EM also left some other unlocked items but weren't anything much of value)...
    #1 Potgut, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  2. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008