1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Deer(Stag) trophies with weight ,date,and name.vote

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shakkar, Jun 28, 2012.

?

Would you like to see deer(stag) trophies as mentioned here in game?

1. Yes, I would like to see this in game one day.

80.0%
  2. No, I would not like to see this in game.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I dont care I dont hunt any way.

20.0%
  1. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

First I would like to think the developers for the date stamp we get on big fishs. What I would like to see next is either a event or a permanent system for hunting deers in uo. I would like the deers to be able to be made into a trophy that shows name date and weight of the stag. there is currently fishing contests in game ran by players using this type of system to determine winners. with deer trophys the same way the players could have deer hunting events also. I personally would love the game to mimick real life and have deer hunting as mentioned, I wouldnt even care if its seasonal which would be better than the nothing we currently have in the deer category. So I would like to make a poll on this idea and if you would go kill a few deers for this type of trophy.

Mirt likes this.
  2. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

you have a neet concept to expand on it I would make tracking work to get better prospects for trophies perhaps use animal lore some how as well.

3. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not much of a hunter. However, I can't see any reason NOT to have more trophies.

4. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah I don't hunt either... but I also don't see why not for those of you that do..
    In fact since deer give hides and meat as well I might join in and go hunting wit ya'll.

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

we have stag heads already, but for the cost and little wording, it does make kinda a blah deco