1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Default Stratics Background

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shelleybean, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I prefer the old look of Stratics and understand that I can use the default setting, however I have to reset it every time I come to Stratics. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance

2. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Make sure your browser is set to allow cookies from vboards.stratics.com.

3. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have the exact same, annoying problem.

I would also want it to take Stratics Classic as default and not have to change it every single time I load Stratics up....

Cookies.

I usually have it set to accept cookies but delete them upon closing the browser for improved security.
    This means I can no longer have this security improvement if I want Stratics to accept my Classic background as default ?

Wouldn't it be possible to change it, instead, in my Stratics' user control panel ?

This way it would not need any cookie since it is already there when I log in......

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes it is possible to set it in your user's control panel. Edit options, the very last item at the bottom.