1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Default UI New HP Bar - Suggestion

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Mapper, May 19, 2010.

1. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

So the top is the old HP Bar, the bottom the new one.

I have two suggestions:

- Can the X button be increased in size?
    - Does the H need to be there? There is only one bar so it's obvious what it represents.

Thanks!

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Seeing that, I think I'm keeping the way I have them in my two skins.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes much better

4. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Looking into the healthbars now.

TargetWindow is fine.

Mobile Health bars are WAAY different. Looks like when you drag them off, they stick wherever you let go and become completely unmovable... not good IMO, gonna have to find that and change it.

Also gotta get the texture calls back to the right places, then try and get the spell buttons working.

Bleh, the new ones are a mess.

5. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Update: I have successfully reconfigured the XML to reset the health bar back to the Copper/Stone-Enhanced version.

Looks like they separated the Party health bars and the mobile health bars, so work will have to be done there for the spell buttons... now to see if I can get the HP% back in to the mobile health bars. That should then give me the template for pet and party bars.

6. Diggity

Diggity Guest

I actually like the smaller size of this new default hotbar. Also like that the 10 hotbar limit is gone/raised. So since I will need more space for hotbars and the expandable containers, the smaller size is very welcome here.

7. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

The ones I did are smaller than the initial version, but differently textured than the current one. I simply got used to how mine look, so I tweaked it back to that :) Now all I have to do is get the HP% display working again... it works in the target window, so I just have to figure out how to port the code over... ESPECIALLY in party health bars where it will be VERY important I think.