1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Delayed Bonus Money?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Today I got mail in-game and a 500 bonus with a mail saying : Apologies for the delay in your bonus in this week. You have just been credited500 Simoleans. THank you for Playing The EA-Land Team.

Anyone got something like that?

2. jwilso3340

jwilso3340 Guest

I did too. I thought it was nice that they let us know!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I never got an email stating that?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the bonuses are given out on the day that you actually became a paying player.
    Example: If you became a paying player on a Monday then you would receive the bonus on that day. (Not certain this is how it works, but just a guess IMO).

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll have to check - but my TC3 guy has not received a bonus since EALand opened, so I doubt it.

6. I got the message but not the Simoleans

7. Galpal

Galpal Guest

I too got the message and 500 simeoleons [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I have gotten my bonuson time for each week I have played. My day is today.

Maybe on a day or two their system was down.

9. Kellyn

Kellyn Guest

I got the message as well but no money. I always write down how much I have when I am through playing for the day and I had the same amount.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I didnt get no email, or any money [​IMG]