1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*Deleted*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

meh they are okay
    I gave mine to myst.....

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

And the one spare I had I sold to Mo... :D

4. Mystikal GIL

Mystikal GIL Guest

Got my only one from mo :bowdown:

5. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

I have 3 in the stable, prolly be willing to sell one for the right price

6. Just found out about the bola trick?

I hope they fix that b.s. soon!

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Bola trick? I'm not aware of a bola trick that involves a dread warhorse. I do know anyone can dismount click bola, and then use a UOA macro to remount any pet that you can ride other than ethy and you can keep the cursor up. But you have to dismount to throw it.

8. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Bola trick? Can you do this trick with a Cu Sid too?? Because there's a guy on Atlantic, "Goose" and he's pretty good with the Cu Sid / Dread Mare. But, no, I haven't found out about a bola trick and I don't think this Goose guy does a trick.. he's just really good with combo'ing + bola and gets me to manually dismount but it's just devastating nonetheless.

9. Ask Voodoo, it was either he or his bro who showed it to me. Unless I'm confusing it with a different war horse.....it's a sweet trick, not a cheat or anything, just somethin that was unintended.

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Any horse yes. He was just more and likely on his war horse.

11. Not sure we're talkin bout the same thing. This isn't the avoid being bola'd trick. This makes it easier to bola other people. Not sure I'm allowed to describe in detail.

12. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Hmm, only thing I can think of that you're possibly meaning is-Bola + remount horse? Especially if you're talking about VooDoo/JC.. they aren't tamers on those characters, and Kodran runs Greater Dragon mainly.

13. Yup. I was under the impression it only works on those war horses. Let's you remount right away.

14. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Let me make it more clear.

Uoassist- Record double click char while mounted to dismount. Hit stop. you will see where you recored it will say- USE ITEM
    Set macro to a key. I use arrow down next to the num pad.

Next Macro involves a normal UO Macro of 'All Follow Me' Hit record then hit your All Follow Me macro double click horse. Push stop you will see where you recorded it will say -
    SPEAK
    Use Item

set to key. I use Arrow up next to num pad.

This macro works with any live pet that you can ride.

To use the bola dismount. Have a UO Macro to throw bola/Item type etc. Once you have the Cursor up. The Macro that says All Follow Me. You will still have your bola cursor up.

While fighting / looking for person to bola Have a Target Next macro in UO.
    Then once you have the target you wish to bola dismount with UOA Macro.
    Once on foot hit Last target macro and it will throw the bola at the person you cycled for using the Target Next Macro.

That is the best I can do as far as explaining how it works. If you need anymore help PM. or ICQ me and I will meet you in game.

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And the remount right away thing is bogus if you get Successfully bolad there is no way possible to remount after being bolad you have to wait out the timer.

Now if you are in a fight and you see some random guy pop out on foot then common sense tell you a bola is coming your way!

So you hit that dismount macro I showed you how to make. The person throwing the bola will get a message saying why would I throw a bola at that or something along those lines.

Then after waiting for a brief moment you then hit your mount macro. The one I showed you how to make...

16. Daleth

Daleth Guest

I got lost just trying to open the uo assit menu..........:dunce:

17. Avia TaKier

Avia TaKier Guest

Id love one of these! how much?:bowdown:
    icq me 463319981

18. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Way to remove your long ass rant before I could quote it Death! I liked how your true intentions came out with the whole "bug" cry though...

:sleep2:

19. Just to clarify; I meant when you are throwing a bola, not when one is being thrown at you.

20. Ask Voodoo if he didn't get all excited when he found out he could get one and asked us all if the "bug" still worked. I'm not lieing, thx for looking for my "true" intentions though....paranoid a bit?

21. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Let me reiterate what Death is talking about to correct anyone from any confusion.

Yes, I do use a bola precast when I am mounted. And a GM informed me that this issue is resolved by design.

Basically when I dismount I use uo assist. Once I'm dismounted I will double click the bola and then remount using uo assist. The bola target will not cancel out once I remount. The trick to avoid being bola'd is to be observant. If you see someone on foot or dismounted, be sure to run off screen or dismount yourself to avoid it. Lot of people tend to have tunnel vision and just focus on their health bar instead of their surroundings.

22. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I explained the entire thing in my earlier post. Some people are just too damn lazy to learn the game.

23. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Old news and like Kage said, people in this game are lazy. Good job Death!

24. And to think all this time I was under the misimpression that I simply have a life. You win the coolest person on UO Siege Perilous with your leet knowledge!

25. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow I'm sorry your life is so damn busy that you can't take a moment to ask someone how something works. Instead you gotta go about it the TNT way.

Step 1. Make accusation
    Step 2. Rant about having a real life and KOC can't possibly have one yadda yadda yadda...

26. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Also there are several people here who have no problem asking someone how something works...

Me and several other on many occasions now have explained how things work to people outside of KOC... Vortex about factions, Template help to random people, Monster Ignore and how it works to several people... too many things to list.

The difference between these other people and you. They actually ask rather than accusing us of foul play, and saying we must have no real life.

27. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

QFT

p.s. I love Kage irl. We're getting married.

28. Except that I have been in vent with both you and Sakey when you discussed and tested things. I also can point anyone who is interested to another board where you both make your moral compass regarding such things crystal clear.

You can hide behing ROC here all you want, you and I know better don't we.

BTW....when did I ever make an "accusation?" Did I not clearly state that I was talking about something unintended by design but it's not a cheat or exploit? I'm to lazy to go quote myself...feel free to scroll up. So why so defensive?

29. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I just lawl'd my pants! Good stuff bro, good stuff. Carry on though.

p.s. Stay tuned for one of TnT's next storytellers.

30. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

After 9+ years of hanging out with sakie and knowing better than anyone other than him what he does and how he does it...

Go ahead and PM me the bull**** link to the forum of make-believe you are talking about.

31. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I'd actually love to see the link publically, if it's not against RoC. Because it's going to be a sad day when I see some other forum other then Stratics and TnT's with a poser on there.

32. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

You know Death, Forsaken and Kage are some of the two most stand up players ive ran across in this game, and ive been guilded with them both for a long time, they know alot about game mechanics and actually putting it to work, theres a big diffreence there also, there are many people who know alot about the game, but being able to put practical application to it is a world apart,

Thats what makes them so darn good!

Seriously if you want a question answered just ask, people arnt dumb, we know the implications and the hidden agenda, we've seen it before...

33. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And by going back and looking to any post where sakie was ever bashed youll notice a nice defense post by his lover black rain. lowell, theres a storytime for ya now go to bed kiddies. :) :scholar:

34. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

And you'll notice another post from Puffy, tuning in to UO forums after countless cry posts on a game he quit, that sucks so much.

LOWELL. BR is my lover. We're rl friends, so yes, that makes him my lover. Come up with better stories please, because your trolls and cry posts suck.
    :lick:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.