1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Deleting house owner on Siege.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mitzlplik_SP, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

I am contemplating starting over on a different path on my main char. That char owns the keep here on Siege. If I delete her and remake a new toon,do I have to rename that toon the same name? Will my tower be OK if I delete the owner? Or will it make some sort of PITA situation for me?

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

The house is bound to the account.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

In other words. You will be OK. Be sure to ask any other questions you might have.

4. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

OK sweet TY.

I went down the wrong path with a fighter type. I miss my mages.

5. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

Empty your bank Box!!! put it all in the keep!!! or you will loose everything in the bank..

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Damn good call! I forgot about that. Take all of you stuff off too. And don't be riding an ethy!

7. insanepete

insanepete Guest

buy soulstones instead starting from scratch is a huge pain then you will have diversity with your play in the future. :D

8. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

I thought long and hard about saving my old skills,highest was 97 anatomy. I have 2 fighter types on LS and after thinking about it so much, I realized that when compared to my mage types.... the fighters just collected dust. $50 for soul stones or a new name and some 50/50 skils.

Oh well,laid off and nothin but time. :D

PS. I did remember to save my charger and bank stuff.....that would have SUCKED,lol.

9. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

If you never gonna use it, then why have it. I have flushed some skills I built up because i never use them