1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Demolition Help!!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by J0KING, Jun 7, 2008.

1. J0KING

J0KING Guest

Since it has been awhile since I placed a new home, I am not that familiar with the current housing laws...

Here is the situation, I currently placed a new home. I went to demolish my old home but that option was not allowed. When I attempted to customize the old home, I was told that I could not do that while teleporting...

Any suggestions or help? Figured I would check here since it has been an hour at number 6 in the que for a GM :popcorn:

Thanks and Have Fun!!!

2. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Not sure I understand, but...Is old house empty, no vendors and moving crate empty? You should be able to demolish through the house sign.

3. J0KING

J0KING Guest

That is what I thought to... but a GM came and provided the answer...

All that was needed was to switch the house to "Private" setting. Since it was set to public, it would not demolish because it was "hung up" doing a vendor check.

Thank you anyway for your help!!!

Have Fun!!!

4. A GM
    on the weekend...
    helped, without canned responses...

something sounds amiss here, but I'll figure it out :mf_prop:

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

That's interesting I had that happen to me quite a bit everytime I left my newly placed house went to my old house and returned.... could not get back into the custom mode until I logged all the way out of UO and back in.... was a royal pain..... strange answer concidering my house was private...

[​IMG]