1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

dermott or gilder

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by woody_cats, May 3, 2010.

1. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

ok i am running c-e ui and as of this morning stone. . i can not figure out how to get the item /properity evaluator to work . i assumed i messed it up when tried to change backpack color as work mostly before that. But when i loaded stone it still was not there what am i doing wrong

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Make sure you have the latest versions of C-E and S-E.

When you've downloaded the zipped files, delete the older version from the User Interface folder, then replace with the newer version. Make sure that the Use Item Property Highlighting and Use Item Property Evaluator options are checked in their tab in User Settings as well.

3. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

deleated and reloaded both still does not work. when you say make sure cheched you mean under the font tab because that is checked

4. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

There are two different settings that you need to enable - are you sure both are on?
    They are both under the Tooltips tab in the settings window.

5. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

will check when i get home

6. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

fixed thank you did not have color checked