1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Design is Not Structurally Sound, But No Red Tiles

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Llewen, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Just that, I'm trying to build a little workshop, and I've completed the design, but when I try to commit it, it tells me it isn't structurally sound. But there are no red tiles anywhere in the structure.

Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Reminds me of the stilt houses down by the coast here in Texas built to withstand flooding.

[​IMG]

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Try looking at it in the 2D Classic client. Maybe it isn't showing up properly in the Enhanced Client.

4. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I found the problems. There were some floating floor tiles under the roof, and the pillars I used apparrently don't work for holding up floors. Beyond that when I finally committed it, it was really ugly and I've scrapped the whole thing and started over again.

edit: Correction, scrapped the whole thing, had some ice cream, and started over again... ;)