1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] Desktop broken

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by poymc, Jul 24, 2012.

1. poymc

poymc Guest

Just install UO and want to play UO again, so I go to download EC , after update and login the game...the desktop as shown...it is so annoying...I did try reinstall and update the display card driver

I am using win7 64bit and try to set difference setting...anyone please help me...!

Attached Files:

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hmm not seen that one! what happens when you close and re-open the map ? is it the same with all characters?

3. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I have seen this often in the forums, i remember it had something todo with the graphics driver, but excatly i can remember...

4. poymc

poymc Guest

every characters are the same...after I close the map, the borken desktop also closed but reopen the map, it happen again.

my display card is GT650 ,whateven what driver I install have the same problem...

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like your running Pinco UI?

6. poymc

poymc Guest

Yes,, but even I don't use Pinco UO, still have this problem, I just check some old post, it said EC didn't support Gerforce displaycard..