1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Desperate gardener needs help

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Nenime, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Nenime

Nenime Guest

After killing billions of Boglings in New Haven I found plenty and all kind of plant seeds. - Well, almost.

Why oh why can't I get hold of just one single Tribarrel Cactus seed? :sad2: Are they really that rare? Do others monsters at maybe other locations drop those? Or could somebody drop me a hint where they can be bought? I'm in need of one yellow, one red and one blue one.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mmm you unlucky i think. I check if i got any of those seeds.

3. Legacyee

Legacyee Guest

I have the blue if you need still need it
    give me a call on ICQ 222233281

4. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Thanks a lot :)

Legacyee: see PM please

5. Legacyee

Legacyee Guest

Ninime...I don't appear to have any new PM's

6. Nenime

Nenime Guest

You're right. Apparently I have not clicked the 'Send' button. Oh my... rolleyes:

Basically I just thanked you for your kind offer. But after another few hundred boglings I managed to get all seeds. Oddly enough that I found all third and fourth generation seeds before I finally found the first generation cactus. They really seem to be rare - at least for me.

So again, thank you for offering. Just tell me if you need something yourself, ok?