1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Despise and Promethoid NOT a GOOD MATCH!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yalp of Zento, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Yalp of Zento

Yalp of Zento Visitor

Trained a PROMETHOID up to level 15.. talked about getting a group of these together for a run at Andros cause we saw it had a nice little pack instinct and it heals itself and it's owner.

BUT it also likes to stand in there and heal ANDROS and the Corrupted Wisp too! Just one level 15 Promethoid is enough to prevent the champ or wisp from taking ANY damage.

Sent in a bug report.. but as you all know with the holidays!

SO be warned!

G.v.P and Nimuaq like this.
  2. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Thanks for the heads up ... thats the only critter i have yet to use !

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

group of 6 - 8 people last nite, ten minutes in and we're not doing any damage at.... the person with the little pixie walked out of sight and Andros began to take damage... wondering what purpose that critter has there if it's so counterproductive

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I was thinking the Pixies probably would too as they do in the dungeon... I was having a heck of a time with my lvl 15 E.Warrior killing the little pixies... And anything else that wandered into the pixie area.

I'll note to avoid getting any of those for the boss.

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's called lack of QA, heh. But I'm sure it'll be addressed soon. Wish they spent more time on the flag issues while it was on TC.