1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Despise Archers Running out of arrows

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Winker, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Can we get a fix for this, its still Bugged and we have had a client update but no fix? Do you intend to leave it this way?

2. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

THEY ALREADY SAID JUST THEY WOULD FIX IT, STOP TRYING TO SOLO THEM FROM THE LEDGE WITH AN ARCHER. oops caps sorry

3. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

YES THEY DID AND ITS STILL NOT FIXED. AND IM NOT SOLOING THEM FROM THE LEGDE, DON'T TAR ME WITH THE SAME BRUSH YOU'RE TARED WITH.

I HAVE YET TO SEE ANYONE BE ABLE TO SOLO THEM, UNLESS YOU KNOW BETTER,SHHHH. YOURE JUST OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND SAYING STUFF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

Opps i have a caps button too

#3 Winker, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  4. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

ARRR, WHAT BE ALL THIS RACKET IN HERE?!?

5. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ARGH, sorry was just venting not accusing, but i think someone said they could drop some arrows on them and they would start shooting again i dont rem and canot find the thread.

I know two people can do it, i have done it myself once with a guy wth archer on ledge and once toe to toe.

Fast heals is the key, I don't believe solo is possible as the just don't do enough damage to andros.

Racket, rack et racket LoL

6. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

the reason i like the archer is, i tame an archer my friend tames a phantom. The phantom does the tanking the archer does the ranged and takes no dammage. We both sit back and heal the tank. Happy days! Unless the archer runs out of arrows before the the champ is half dead! Then we stand no chance with just a phantom, Which has now hapend 12 times. Thats a lot of our free time down the drain. Time is one of the few things in life you cn never recover once spent!

#6 Winker, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  7. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

LOUD NOISES!