1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Despise Boss Looting Rights Borked!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Merus, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

I have done several of the Despise boss Andros with a level 15 mare fighting Andros the entire time and received no looting rights on the corpse. I assume that also means I have no chance at the arti drops.

Come on Devs? WTF?

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Are you supposed to fight the boss or the wisp? I thought you had to fight the wisp.

3. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Wisp is there to provide some kind of annoyance, your creature is supposed to fight the boss. I'm not sure if no looting rights means no artifact drop, do you heal your creature or any other creature (eg. the tank)?

4. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

I have done the boss 5 times and only got looting rights twice. An answer to this question would be great.

5. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

I know my pet was on the boss and it was the boss corpse that was no-rights. I had my second client there with a sampire killing the wisp each time it spawned to keep it away from the pets.

6. Only done this once, got no looting rights also, but did get an arty drop (Hailstorm). My critter was hitting the boss as i took down the wisps that spawned. Wisps dropped pretty good loot (Major to Legendary items, 6-7 items).

7. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

I also have gotten no looting rights, but also got an artifact. I believe its when I got the ring artie.

The loot on the boss anyways is just regular new loot like in all the other revamped dungeons.