1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Despise Call to arms broken?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by lancelot99, Aug 31, 2012.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Been waiting in despise for over 2 1/2 hours and not a single call to arms.... so waiting around bored as hell...

Is it broken or just poor design?

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You clicked on the conscript option on the wisp in your pack? And... is your "pet" a sufficient level to go? Think level 4 or 5 before they can roll in.

#2 Kylie Kinslayer, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  3. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Yes level 15 and Europa has just gone down..... so i guess there was a problem

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  4. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Ok, Europa back.. and 1 1/2 hour in and no call to arms... o_O

5. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Ok after waiting 3 hours, still no call to arms then i had to leave or die of boredom.... Something really needs to be done about this :gun:

6. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

you need to click on the whisp in your back pack and choose the option Conscript. You wont get the call of Arms unless you conscript your pet

7. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I had a character at the island a while ago and after 20odd minutes both the boss and the wisp were both at full health. They would lose some and then they would both be fully healed again. Now as I am not overfond of banging my head against a wall for the fun of it I gave up and left. If the remaining players were more resolute and kept at it they are probably still there now. Dunno about 3 1/2 hours they could be there all day as far as I can make out.

#7 Bobar, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012