1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Despise Champ Spawn *7/8/2008*

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by S.W.A.T, Jul 9, 2008.

1. S.W.A.T

S.W.A.T Guest

Well, I sure had a blast tonight! For those who don't know there was a big three way fight between the A&&M Alliance, VaMp, and KOL. I was able to snag in a few pictures but not a whole lot and I'm not the best photographer, so here they are!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unfortunatly everything comes to an end and KOL and the A&&M alliance were sent home :stretcher:

[​IMG]

Good fights on all sides, and hope we get more of these big battles soon, and hopefully I'll be able to provide more pictures !!!

2. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

Have to admit when VaMp do have one of their leaders online in vent, the teamwork they put together is amazing.

EDIT: LMAO @ diner dash!!

3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Dang, that looks like fun! I really need to get involved in one of these sometime; I've never done a full spawn before, let alone one in Fel. :)

Also, I agree with Desolation: :lol: for Diner Dash!

4. S.W.A.T

S.W.A.T Guest

But I love Diner Dash :<
    It's so hard :p
    I'm on the last level though!
    woot!!:party:

5. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Oh, heavens no, I'm not dissing you for loving Diner Dash, heehee! As a matter of fact, I plan to use a portion of your screenshot in my next column on MSN Games. :D

6. S.W.A.T

S.W.A.T Guest

nice! Well, if you're looking for a pvp guild The A&&M alliance (K*P/KyWW,A&&M,G&L) and KOL are recruiting, Not sure about VaMp though. If you're new to pvp I don't think you'll make it in VaMp however, I think they stay towards the ones who have had experience, but you never know! Hope to see you out there soon

7. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

8. ROFL Nice :thumbsup:

~Blade