1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

*Despise Supplies* Looking for 5 staff members for upcoming events

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Tasatail, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Tasatail

Tasatail Guest

I am currently doing some research and see there is lack of commuinty events of the europa shard. Im looking for a small team of 5 people to help me organize and arrange events. I currently have 2 events in my mind which i would like to run every week. So im seeking 5 indivdual who are willing to:
    A) Be part of a team
    B) Bring something fresh to the idea plate
    C) Can commit up to 5-6 hours on weekly bases
    D) Willing to have laugh and help the commuinty

There will be many types of jobs and uniform will have to be worn these postions will suit roleplayers but everyone will be welcome to apply for the postions.

Im looking start these events early feb so if your intrested in being part of this please contact me on icq 282828959 or look for shiva :)