1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Despise Supplies now open

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Tasatail, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Tasatail

Tasatail Guest

The doors have now once reopened on despise supplies. It is directly outside despise dungeon tram. Current stock includes vet rewards/artifacts/powerscrolls/golden skulls/tokens + other vendors.There is a small rune library which has all t map spots and few other nice spots marked.
    More vendors will be placed over next week or so these will be runic armour/kegs/ingots/boards/regs/arrows/bod rewards.There will also be a newbie vendor placed for all thoses despise runs (bandages regant grab bags pots arrows) no more trips to bank.

Looking to buy bulk resources such as wood/ingots/regs/petals/kegs if you would like supply or run these vendors please contact me on the below info.

Also will be buying artifacts/vet rewards/minor artifacts/cratables/bod rewards contact me for prices.

If anyone is intrested in running a vendor there please contact me via icq 282828959 or leave message on the board in the house.

Well look out for the runes if you feel were missing a type vendor pop it on the board and i try to stock one up.

From despise supplies have a nice day :)