1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Despise thoughts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The Mule, Nov 12, 2012.

1. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe look into this some. I know its been said before that its meant to be this way, however the griefing going on by some players there is horrid. Its impossible get an orb because they sit at the shrines killing you as soon as you show up. If you do manage to get one, you can get your pet up fast enough because they kill it off. Granted there are the off hours and noones there....blah blah..

Maybe if your creature is level 10+ and you didnt answer a call to arms then it dies by the next one, or your creature didnt gain any skill since the last call... This would prevent those just sitting there killing other players and not allowing them to....

/Frustrated

Vor likes this.
  2. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hell, even give me a chance to bard the damn thing...It can attack me buy my best defence is useless because of game mechanics. No peace, no disco, provos useless since all creatures around it are level 1 and are already attacking it and dying, or they area peaced and nothing is attacking theirs. Open it all up don't have any limitations if there's meant to be fighting in there.

Vor likes this.
  3. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

What shard is this? On LS its been MONTHS since anyone griefed.

4. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

there were two asshats on chessy doing it. they were even doing some lame role play.

5. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I dont mind the ability to kill each other, there needs to be a balance and ability to defend yourself though so that its not a gank fest for those who get there first.

#5 The Mule, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Sadly this game seems full of those...