1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Despise

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MalagAste, Feb 19, 2010.

1. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Ok..... I have to ask in here.

After going to set up my Castle and wanting to do sort of a promotion to the virtues and using virtue tiles and snowglobes I've come on to a huge hitch.

Now I used to think that I had every one of the snowglobes. Infact I prided myself on it... and I swear I had a globe for Despise.... but now I'm beginning to wonder if I've been dreaming all this time.

I've searched high and low, I've asked nearly the entire playerbase of GL's. I've had 100's of people searching, but no one can find a Despise globe.

Everyone says "Oh yeah! I have one of those, I'm sure I do!" And then they go look and Lo and Behold they do not infact have a Despise globe.

So I'm going to the masses after many a vane seach..... Does ANYONE have a despise globe? Are they a figment of my imagination? Did they somehow get renamed and removed??? Did they never exist and I merely thought they did???

Please help! I can not finish my Castle without a Despise! The pedestal remains blank... empty...

I've checked every shard I can looked on every character I have, on every shard. I've checked all my bank boxes, storage spaces. I've checked Luna on several shards.... and have yet to find a Despise.

(I've been fooled by deceit too many times... and destard but no Despise has been found)

*If in fact this is a DEV oversight and there is NO Despise..... Can we please pretty please get one soon!*

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Well...

That explains why I'm going out of my mind looking for one!

DEV's!!!!!!!!

I need Despise! How can I finish my tribute to Virtue without Despise??!

This massive oversight must be corrected!

While your at it can I have one of the Abyss and Ter Mur.... The Tomb of the Kings?

Please!

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Oh that's easy, if anyone asks about it, punch them.

5. Evlar

Evlar Guest

Well... seeing as they still haven't finished the virtues and virtue system...

...I'll let you figure out the rest ;)

Meanwhile... put a book in it's place on the pedestal, with "Coming Soon....", then update it every year, with "Still Coming Soon".

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Thats how I deal with my mustache.