1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Destard was much fun!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So I am checking spots on my Mage and I come across a dragon named Bud Light ok so Big D is here... then I see him on his Big D char in wraith form so I attack him since that pretty much takes out his tamer if I stay on that char because he can only play one client at a time...:D

Hef shows up and starts healing him... D gets out of form and put a Rev on me so that breaks my ignore so I got Hef, Big D, and the spawn on me... I run for the exit.

Where I then fight Big D, and Hef 1 on 2... Black Rain finally comes so its now 2 on 2 we destroy D, then chase Hef I guess he can't fight 1 on 2 :( Big D comes down with his tamer and we both get bolad several times....

But we are good and just keep up the cross heals finally I tell Br I say lets just dump the Tamer he is on foot and trying to Bola and Hef will just run away like always so there is not point in even dumping the mana on him...

So ya Big D dies again :( Hef runs away KOC wins :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

And again...
    [​IMG]

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Big D I think you should just log off today :(

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoptZMcJpUY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoptZMcJpUY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

See Black Rain does play...

why is there 2 threads like this?

Attention???

6. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I assume your very proud of your kills while I was in lrc doing spawns....I wonder what would happen if I suited up...oh wait i know! Bo would lose his faction suit 4v1. Then D would place it in a trash barrel and chuckle.
    Ya'll have a nice day now.

7. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You never have and never will kill Bo Bo by yourself. You know you had help cuase you need it. You had 2 other tamers and a dismounter there. Nice to see you relyin on the bluebie tamer horde.
    As for your dieing and blaming it on your lrc that is your own fault you run crappy gear.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Why do you still post here? Attention???

And if it was so boring why post in the tread twice?:thumbup1:

9. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure what you got but Bo just bought everything but Bo's faction chest piece off Kahlan Rahl. Nice lies pal.

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Seeing as Kahlan wasn't even there...gj buying back a different suit
    I'm 100% certain I got everything but the gloves...legs chest arms gorget glasses tali
    gj on making up 48 other people attacking you too...do the dragons wear pink undies in your fantasy world?

11. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You mean in LRC like this?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

oh oh, I know what happens too!!

[​IMG]

12. Turtle

Turtle Guest

GJ BR you posted pics of my lrc suit you must really be hard for me.
    Now if only I had cared enough about slaughtering Bo 4v1 to take pictures of his faction suit and Kage's faction suit yesterday being ate by my trash barrel, then we'd have a story more interesting.