1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Detailed info on thieving?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Experimental, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm a new thief and can't find anything about what I can steal from the Dojo or Doom or where they are located.
    Anyone able to help?

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

What shard do you play on?...la

3. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

4. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper

I play LS

5. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper

6. Rico any help for a Siege thief?

7. TheScoundrelRico

What info you looking for? Running Doom is very different between Siege and the productions shards. On Siege, not only do you have to worry about monsters...but players can kill you too. What's fun is dragging a group of players (who are chasing me) into the area with all of the liches. A quick egg bomb, and poof. They are then left to defend themselves. Too many times, I've gotten to loot their bones when they had intended to actually kill me.

*sticks out tongue*

...la

8. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper

LOL!
    Locations in the Dojo now mainly. I found a rune library that had runes to the locations in Doom you didn't need a gold skull to get to, but I can't find locations for the stealables in the Dojo or any info about the hole you can jump down thats on the north/northwest part of the bottom level.

9. TheScoundrelRico

The easiest way is to stealth around and run your cursor over everything. If it shows up with an artifact tag...steal it. One of these days, I'll go back there. Don't spend much time since the turned off the arti turn in where you could get the dyes. I used to go there for those types of things, but really never for the regular artifacts...there is no fun in that...la

10. Anyone got those pictures from the old forum that shows the locations in Doom of the artifacts? My old PC had the snaps from all the dungeons, but I do not have them on this PC and cannot access the other PC as its been pack away in storage.

That would be more helpful to this person, knowing where to look. On Sonoma I have marked runes to those locations we can recall into.