1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Detect Hidden ?????

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GarthGrey, Feb 15, 2010.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

What am I doing wrong, since the skill hasn't moved past 50.0 in several months. All I'm doing is logging in and then using the skill, but it never gains. I have a feeling I'm going to feel pretty stupid soon, if someone clues me in to what I'm doing "or not doing"...thx.

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Training is difficulty based. Try working the crates in Vesper bank [any town npc shop with locked boxes will work too] or look for a tinker in training to make you a few dart trapped boxes at various skill levels. If you are in factions, you can place a few traps in your base or somewhere and gain on those, too. I'm pretty sure those should at least get you to RoT, if I remember correctly. Hope this helps! :)

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Ahh thank you, didn't realize it was diff based..that explains it. thx again.

4. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd also recommend trying Skara Brae provisioners. They have a large section of crates and barrels all trapped.

I set up a macro in UOA, so if you have UOA its a great spot. The macro is pretty simple, just needs a pause of about 11 secs between each skill use.

Let me know if you have any problems with setting up a macro.