1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Detect Hidden

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by DreadLord Lestat, Dec 25, 2012.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I am using DH for chests in Exodus Dungeon. I was wondering if it should be taken to 100 or is it more like stealth that you can lock at 80 unless you are using it for PvP?

2. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've not toyed with the new Exodus stuff. But, if you're finding it effective at 80 for your purposes, you might as well lock it and put the 20 points somewhere else.

3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I was 65 at the time but decided to take it to gm and it made a big difference. I had been wondering if worked similar to stealth how 80 is the magic number for most peoples needs. Thanks for the reply though :)

#3 DreadLord Lestat, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013