1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Detect hidden

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Mr. Sly, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Well seems in training DH ive come to 23.2... and now i get no gains even when i KNOW fo sho that theres an invisi in front of me any helps much appreciated [​IMG]

2. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

You cannot reliably detect players at that level. For gains, try the crates inside vesper bank! [​IMG]

3. <blockquote><hr>

You cannot reliably detect players at that level. For gains, try the crates inside vesper bank! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    but be careful, k0c got one of my guildies there a few days ago, so watch you ba- oh... wait... nvm [​IMG]

4. I have also done well with DH on the docks in the cities.

5. No Detect 4 U !!!!

hmmm.....

nope, not gonna help [​IMG],lol

6. ok ok, go to Terath keep back in the far East End where the left over Red Orphids Hang out, youll get UBER Gains there!! [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Sly

I spent alot of times on the Docks at Jolem. Lots of crates and two sets of docks.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Detect is useless the time is long as hell and then tracking arrow is horrible

Gl with the skill though

9. Guest

Guest Guest

i trained detect hidden from 0 to 70 in around 30 minutes without alacrityscrolls/blackrock gains. just have to know how xD