1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Detecting Hidden ??????/

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_weins201, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Soooo I am sitting in Moon and there is this stealther looting what I was going to loot I know gimp Stealther looting what the beserker Kills. So I figure ill just go get some detect and tracking and scare himm off so I can loot myself or at least eep him busy so I can loot.

ANYWHo I load up 90 tracking and 100 detect. I try over and over to revel but to no avail now once in 50 tries can somone help me out here.

Or is it just the sad trammy rulesets.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to Trammel [​IMG]

3. seriously what BS ah well

PHFFFTTT

4. AshOfCaine

AshOfCaine Guest

I am confused as I didn't think you could loot anything but your own body while hidden. I know when I try if I pick anything up on a corpse I instantly reveal.

5. If you get a good rhythm down, you can loot/hide almost instantly, being aware of your lag, and of whats around you keeps you alive.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Being an old Stealth Fencer helps too. If targeted before i can rehide (Which rarely happens) i just stab the monster with a Shadowstrike and dissapear again.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Being an old Stealth Fencer helps too. If targeted before i can rehide (Which rarely happens) i just stab the monster with a Shadowstrike and dissapear again.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah, you've found one of the reasons why some of us hate the tram ruleset [​IMG] I think you can narrow your eyes at another player, but beyond that you're screwed lol.

Wenchy

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah, you've found one of the reasons why some of us hate the tram ruleset [​IMG] I think you can narrow your eyes at another player, but beyond that you're screwed lol.

Wenchy