1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Detector gets upgraded.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I ran into Moonglow on LS just now, just in time to see this pop into existance:

[​IMG]

Looks like they're listening to our complaints. [​IMG]

2. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

The same on Atlantic. In fact myself and a couple friends were standing there observing the new fence... then the fence mysteriously started to come down. I noticed a small hole in the ground near the cauldron and jumped in! We were underground beneath the device! However our presence must have been detected as we were quickly teleported out and the fence had reappeared. Unfortunately, it all happened so quickly I could not get a screenie.

Safe Travels, Sam

3. Hooli Gan

Hooli Gan Guest

well if this isnt an ingenious answer to the problem.That shouldnt have hurt to many heads to think up.Ummm lets also put a fence in,hehe

4. Guest

Guest Guest

My remaining complaint now is that you can still cast spells around it.. they all need to be off... "noble sacrifice" is hell when there's 50-150 people standing around.

5. Hooli Gan

Hooli Gan Guest

I agree with the above.On our shard Napa you cant recall in or out anywhere around the detector you think itd be just as easy to cancel all other spell activity there as well.

6. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They should just guard wack anyone that tries and triple insurance costs. That will stop people from doing it twice.

7. Surgeries

Surgeries Grand Poobah

<blockquote><hr>

They should just guard wack anyone that tries and triple insurance costs. That will stop people from doing it twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just let their griefing crap drop to their corpse, and make all of them lootable.

Especially Candyman's...[​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Was the book placed there by the devs? I wonded what it says?

9. [​IMG] or

spawn a new "follower" on them ... revenant/BRE class ...[​IMG]

no "area" effect ... but ...the rez kills would make the point ...

hehehehehe

10. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

prayers were answerd to keep the morons back lol

11. Guest

Guest Guest

You mean the "hear ye, hear ye" books? If so those were placed by a player promoting repair night... it just happen to be on that side of the fence hehe, other books were located around luna tis how I know what they are [​IMG]

12. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Just let their griefing crap drop to their corpse, and make all of them lootable.

Especially Candyman's...[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, just make them freely attackable by everyone, but unable to attack their attackers.

That would solve the problem nicely. [​IMG]

13. Why are there regs in the water? lol

On Lake Austin the fence is there also.But the kettle seems to have dropped down and left the oil hanging in the air. [​IMG]

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Looks like that on Europa too only the Copper Wires are gone... [​IMG]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Why are there regs in the water? lol

On Lake Austin the fence is there also.But the kettle seems to have dropped down and left the oil hanging in the air. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody thought it would be funny to teleport in and drop them, I guess. They vanished shortly after I took the shot. :p

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I see a brazier peeking out from under the kettle of oil, hehe.

This fence upgrade is on Chesapeake, too. I remember seeing the 'Copper Wire' to still be there, also. No teleporting to the other side, though...I tried....multiple times. [​IMG]

17. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Especially Candyman's...

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

I seriously tried to double click him over and over again in war mode. Was hoping a dev flagged him. Pretty awesome he still died at least 3 times to guildies, or people who were at war with him.

It's always the ding bats from the "other side" aint it? [​IMG]

18. ~~ 8 pmish on Europa now ... eh?

Time enough to walk a new char over and observe ... eh ?

enough talk
    time for the walk

19. Surgeries

Surgeries Grand Poobah

<blockquote><hr>

LMAO!

I seriously tried to double click him over and over again in war mode. Was hoping a dev flagged him. Pretty awesome he still died at least 3 times to guildies, or people who were at war with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...I don't even PvP all that much, and I STILL would have loved to take a shot.

It was lovely watching him fall over, though...heheheheh.

Well worth the price of admission, indeed!

Would have been better to see him running around as a squelched ghost the rest of the night, though...

20. Guest

Guest Guest

This is what Moonglow on Atlantic looked like at about 9:20 p.m. (EDT), when things started blowing up.

[​IMG]