1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

D'eth Fury..about that thing you want to sell

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Widow Maker, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

2. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

How many houses at Yew gate do you actually need to hide in ??lololololol......

3. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

*Yawn* Did I hear a mouse squeak? Why ..yes...yes I did.

*ignores the whining nobody who is incapable of real pvping* :sad2:

4. Trinsauce

Trinsauce Guest

lol... Maybe we're just trying to even up the Yew house count??? SCAM has 4 or 5 houses... COP has 4 houses... We have 2...

Or even better... Maybe he is looking to have his house in the middle of all the action perhaps??? can juss log right in and be in the middle of all the action can juss roll outside and join in the fun... Juss a couple thoughts...

5. Ruffles

Ruffles Guest

When did COP get 3 more houses? Where are they?

6. Trinsauce

Trinsauce Guest

There's ur main one, someone put one up right beside it this past week and the one close to the gate just to the southeast. Any other questions?

7. Ruffles

Ruffles Guest

Nice to see the neighborhood improving :p

I will have to check them out when I can get on the game.

8. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There have been four houses that COP members could be accessed to for a while, just that most people only have access to the one house. I thought I saw some houses that had "WAKA" on the sign post, but then it could be that they belong to chars that haven't played in a long time so no one has access to them. Either way who really cares how many houses each guild has.

9. Trinsauce

Trinsauce Guest

Lol... Exactly... Look at who was the "complainer" originally... I was simply giving him potential reasons...