1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

DEV-TEAM :EC-Backpack and Belt ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Der Rock, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

pls give us a inside pocket and a belt

everytime you resurrect or change from EC to 2D, the backpack is disarrangement :(

split the backpack in 2 backpacks and allow arranged items to be in place after resurrect or client changing. also helpfull would be a belt for potions.

nothing is more annoyed as to clean up the backpack everytime :(

also annoying is the difference of appearance in EC and 2D, all items in EC looks awful,
    why cant we have WYSIWYG in the EC backpack ?

2. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    I can never go back to the old mess of a backpack after I started using gridview :)
  3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Would actually love a "grid container" in 2D.
    Almost switched to the EC for just this reason, except I just can't since the EC messes with me visually.
  4. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 3, 2006
    Actually if you use the legacy container mode for the EC you can arrange things just like you do in the 2D client and you can switch back and forth between the legacy and enhanced views and get the best of both worlds. And when you arrange your pack in the EC it looks the same in the classic client and it does stay that way after a death if you loot your corpse.
  5. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 1, 2009