1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dev-Team: possible list of changes?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Der Rock, May 6, 2009.

1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

is it possible that you can post a list wich things you have changes in SA ?
    many things are broken , illogical or absend in the KR client.
    would be nice if we could have a list of changes, so we can proof that nothing was forgotten.

i mean things like:
    1. gathering certain amounts of gold/resourcess with the mouse(no need for shift button)
    2. repeating macro buttons automatic (no need for pushing the button like machinegun)
    3. replacing icons in a long macro(no need to do the macro completly new)
    4. windows reopen at the same place i closed them
    5. a 1button safe option for the whole equipment i waer (like in UOA)
    6. single linking hotbars (like in the old 3D client)

and so on...

would be very nice if we could see such a list,so we can help that nothing is forgotten
    and prevent SA to be another disaster

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'd argue that the problem here is the existence of systems that encourage macro-machinegunning.

As an example, I GMed music by mashing buttons for the first time last week and found it a completely unfulfilling experience. There needs to be gameplay that involves music, something fun/rewarding enough at low skill that it encourages you to play instead of grind - such as some "performance quest" in the playhouses of the cities.

3. Fink

Fink Guest

A one-button save for everything you're wearing would be good, yes. I'm notoriously fickle with what I wear, changing costumes & equipment very often. It's a hassle to go through and re-do costume saves. The plus of KR and I assume SA you can equip everything in one go, not one piece at a time like UO:A (and it doesn't stall/hang if you don't have all the pieces on hand).