1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dev, what is the benefit for killing Cora.......

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NBG, Jul 3, 2012.

1. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I just want to verify with Dev the reasoning behind Cora Artifact drops in Covetous Level 3.

Are the artifacts suppose to be Cora specific?

Would the drops from Covetous level 3 ever stop?

If drops from level 3 would not stop, what would be the point of killing Cora other than the challenge itself?

Also there were some other Artifacts from the original list. Would it mean that those will be eventually updated like the one already released and then be Cora specific?

aoLOLita likes this.
  2. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was wondering that myself. I was quite surprised when my first arti dropped into pack in the 3rd lvl main room, thinking that I had to kill Cora. Since then have gotten every arti - garg and human - just by killing critters there. I tried Cora once - took over an hour and many deaths, and the loot on corpse was no better than anywhere else on 3rd lvl.

3. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Younger than Kelmo, but also in the way...
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

Shhhhh! DonĀ“t talk about it. Remember what Devil99 said!

4. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My guess would be a better chance for artifacts if you kill Cora.

Its just like in doom. You can get an artifact drop from any of the rooms. However, the most common drop for artifact was from the Dark Farther.

5. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Already breahced more than once - Cora = a complete waste of time / effort. Please fix / adjust | Stratics Forums

Sorry just by typinvg "Devs" doesnt change the auduence or get their attention :scholar:

6. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Judging how fast they respond to some stuff, I would say everything here gets their attention. They notice many threads but they respond to few of them.