1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Developers, where are you? Shard Europa need your help.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CronusVl, Mar 16, 2015.

1. CronusVl

CronusVl Journeyman
    Guardian's Of Valor

2. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Up. We want play on stable shard!

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have any of you tried emailing Mesanna?

4. CronusVl

CronusVl Journeyman
    Guardian's Of Valor

I didn't write. But similar message was made another player in UOTech. And people wrote about it in UOHall also.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its is annoying when we have no set server down time..it can be anywere in a 2 hour slot???

6. Old Vet Back Again

Old Vet Back Again Slightly Crazed

I would recommend targeting them in your posts like this: @Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix

Best way to get their attention is to tag them...

7. Shady Ghost

Shady Ghost Adventurer

I spent a few hours on Europa earlier this week,I had a great time there. I hope everything gets resolved.

8. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Please keep in mind that the forums and boards are being reorganized. Several boards (UOTech amongst them) were sort of misleading in their purpose.

Best bet, always, is to send in a bug report via the game or at the Broadsword/EA site.
    Broadsword staffer's participation on Stratics is totally voluntary and there is no real guarantee they will see/respond to any posts here. You can use the @[forum name] which will alert people, but only if they actually log in. Another way is to send a private message. Best bet, a direct email.

Stratics is working to stabilize our relations with Broadsword, as well as clean up our forums and site so it is easier to find answers and what people are looking for. I do hope the issues with Europa get fixed, is a fun shard to visit.