1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Devil Woman's Kitty

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Aboo, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I hope this is the right forum to post this in. Most of you who post here know my sister, Devil Woman. I just wanted to pass along that one of her beloved kitties, Rascal, died today and she is heartbroken.
  2. Sorry to hear it. :(

Hey DW, if you need someone to beat up in-game in order to feel a little better, just let me know. I've become an expert at dying.

*edit - Ok, I have to confess. The thread title made me raise an eyebrow and have one of my "dirty old man" chuckles. Until I opened it, that is.
  3. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Eeek! I didn't think about that! Sorry!
  4. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 9, 2004
    If this were my Petie I would be devastated as well. So sorry Devil Woman and may rascals paw prints forever be stamped on your heart.
  5. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 7, 2004
    Oh Devil Woman I'm so sorry for you. Our furry family members live forever in our memories and hearts.

May Rascal forever rest and dream of fields of catnip, mice, birdys, and rooms full of fluffy balls of yarn.
  6. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Icky, the rest of Feline Nation, and Dogtopia all send much hair shedding love to you and the Oklahoma chapter of Feline Nation. . . Icky also offers to make you a tuna casserole, but I'm no so sure you want to take him up on that! :heart: