1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devourer of Souls need tweaking?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Deraj, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Deraj

Deraj Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In a different thread, Kyronix stated this:

Looking at uoguide (stratics hunter's guide seems to be unavailable), I see that Devourers of Souls have 9500 fame. Compare this with liches (8000), lich lords ( 18000) and rotting corpses (12500). Devourers of Souls are pretty tough. I mean, lich lords can pack a punch but can still be killed pretty quickly. Rotting corpses can be camped until your weapon is in pieces.

Devourers of Souls, on the other hand, pack even more of a punch than lich lords. I am not suggesting they should be nerfed. Only that perhaps the fame should be tweaked to match their difficulty. I'm not sure just how much of a factor the fame difference makes, but considering how many of them are scattered throughout Doom, and considering how they're tough as balls, would it be necessary to adjust their fame a bit (maybe somewhere in the 14000-18000 range), or am I just crazy?

Dot_Warner, Tranquility and azmodanb like this.