1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs 10/10 UOSA Rocks- alas one small gripe

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Sep 12, 2009.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Really UOSA as gotta be the best expansion yet

If u will have a gripe- no real box and most of all a map

In game the only thing u have missed out is CHAMP SPAWN in tramside rules...hell we dont all pvp and adding 2 FEL champs is a bit lobsided to the redside..

Apart from that gre4at stuff!!!!!!

2. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Maps are available, although not from Mythic:

3. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

No box is a big problem in my mind. I started playing UO because I saw it at wal*mart for 8 bucks. I'm sure they would get new players if they would only make a box.

Please... make a box and get it in stores!

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Iam sure EA would double there subscriber base if they got it boxed on the shelves..for the same pruce ...$29.99......hell even if they only used one store to distribute it - like walmart.

5. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

I'm dumbfounded. :stretcher:

6. bikrdotnet

bikrdotnet Guest

They stopped reading your post when they saw 10/10.. That is a "perfect score" and thus no need for improvement.. :)

Boxing UO would keep it from dying.. IMHO..

As far as champ spawns.. I want "MORE" draws to fel / pvp areas.. Lopside the hell out of it!!! While you're at it , why not a toku rare type event in Fel? and curse all of the drops!!

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

No I think a box would help UO an awful lot. I bought UO off the shelf... but that's because I'm VERY into RP and "D&D" and I love dragons and adventure and the thing that most caught my eye.... I could own my own home...

That was UO:Renaissance... What holds me here now is ... customization... the ability to design and imagine and build... and the complete ability to immerse yourself in the game... details... details you can effect. No other game offers so much individual customization. There is so much to see and do and there is so little telling you what you "have" to do. There is no "ultimate" goal but that which you make for yourself.

8. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The best expansion was hands down 2nd age, But UOSA is the best since.

9. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed.