1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs, are responding to fish problems in Uhall

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by SashaSeeks, Nov 17, 2010.

1. SashaSeeks

SashaSeeks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

For the fishermen that have been seeing problems with the fishing quests... Just want you to be aware the Mark Mythic, is starting to respond to some of the problems. See the thread in Uhall, "Merely talking to fishmongers drops ones reputation with them". Maybe we can start getting some answers or fixes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Mark_Mythic

now we got the ball rolling:party::party::party:

3. Bethany_lg

Bethany_lg Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think the comment that surprised me was how we were gonna make bank off the pies. Is anyone even selling these? I've got them on my vendor for 15k. I haven't moved one.

The amount of time it takes to do these quests... to get these baits, and the amount of bait it takes to catch the fish... I used over 400 koi baits to net 80 steaks. Oh and that is at 105 fishing skill...not like I can get it any higher! Maybe if I drop the price to 10k, but minus the cost of ingredients... selling all 80 wouldn't even make 750k. And on my shard a mil feels like a nickle to me.

I soooo want to find one good thing about the boosts to fishing in this "booster". So far it's a time sink and a whole lot of frustration. I could have at least said "hey they made mibs better"...but that didn't come with the booster.